GDM - Glass wallthickness measuring device
Wall thickness measuring device for measurement and selection of wall thickness
and ovality defects of glass containers.
Mode of operation:
- chromatic, non-contact measurement
- wall thickness measurement possible on round as
well as on non round containers, measurement
even possible within contours, engravings, etc.
Selection may take place under various criteria:
- intelligent software to detect ultrathin areas (<0.3 mm )
- ratio measurement; minimum to maximum
Intuitive software operation including the following features:
- article database
- continuous graphic display of wall thickness as well as ovality, including defect identification
- indicator for quality of measurement
- menu navigation via 7-inch touch screen
- a 19-inch, space-saving industrial case, for quality of measurement up to four measuring units
- four different types of measuring heads available, providing you with the best possible measuring head for each application; particular attention was paid to an efficient reduction of the size of the measuring heads.
- connection to all market-established testing machines equipped with a rotation station (Busch & Spreen, Emhart Glass, Heye International: Smart Line, MSC, SGCC)